Sunday, July 3, 2016

Foxy - cuteness!

I am in LOVE with this new set "Foxy Friends" from Stampin Up!  It comes alone, or in a bundle with the Fox Builder Punch.  Either way - you can make some adorable projects with it.  Here's a card I submitted for a color challenge with my upline.  It uses a couple of our brand new in-colors, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.  Also, the sentiment is from the Oh Happy Day Card Kit!
There is so much more to this set - besides the fox you can make raccoons, deer, skunks and more.  Plus the little mushrooms, garland, tree stump and hearts.  Pretty "stinkin" cute!  We're making this card at my cards class Tuesday too - hope they like it!  ~Maureen
 Click on any image below to go directly to my online store and see all of our great products!

1 comment:

Laura Turner said...

Super cute card, Maureen! Nice to visit your blog. I am actually moving to Reno, NV, and as I packed my craft room, I thought about your move. It can be done, but what a lot of work! Glad you got to visit with all the grandkids. And congratulations on your anniversary!