Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Posting Again - the woe of computers ----

So it's been nearly two weeks since I posted - not by choice - but by necessity.  I am not sure why, but my computer has been giving us tons of trouble the past couple weeks.  Mainly - just crashing in the middle of whatever we are doing - by mostly - just crashing every time I tried to blog.  We've done so clean-up on it, and so tonight - so far, so good.  Since it's been awhile - I'll be playing a little catch-up.  Thought I'd start by sharing my birthday and some amazing hand-made cards with you all.
So here I am starting my birthday celebration with breakfast at Denny's and my first ever picture with a pancake.  So much fun - and got the day off to a great start!!



The beautiful card above was made with the Swirly Bird set and dies by my downline Betty!  I love it.  I have seen tons of cards made with this set - but this color combo is a new one for me. 
This next card was made by my Sister-in-law and friend, Elaine.  She used a base from a recent Paper Pumpkin kit that was very masculine, but turned it around and made this lovely feminine card out of it.  So pretty.  Stop back during the next week to see more card ideas from my talented friends, that I received for my birthday!!  See you soon - if my computer holds out :)  ~Maureen

No comments: