Monday, February 8, 2016

Ronald McDonald House Charities - your opportunity to support a great cause!

As many of you know Stampin' Up! supports Ronald McDonald House Charities* every year.  I devoted my January Cards for a Cause to raise money to send to this charity.  I have a nice little donation from my events, but would like to be able to donate more to them.  If you don't know what this charity is all about - please click on the link at the bottom of this page.* They do so much good for families with children that have critical injuries or diseases.  I was shocked to hear from several people who responded to my events of how RMHC had personally touched them or their family members.  So during this Valentine's Week I want to share the LOVE even more by offering to donate all of my profits for any online orders placed now through Sunday, February 14, directly to RMHC.  In addition, if you purchase the set below, besides my profits, SU! will donate an additional $3.00 to RMHC.  It is a great set - see a few samples made with it later in this post.  You can place your order directly through my website by clicking on the "SHOP NOW" button on the side of this post.  Your order will be shipped directly to your home.
Featured set of the month:
Sprinkles of Life #139971 (22 Photopolymer images) $21.00 
(also available in wood)
If you order the photoplymer set you will need the following clear blocks also -
Suggested blocks A, C and G
 what's even better is that you can order this coordinating Tree Builder punch to go with it.  Makes using all those cute elements so much easier.
 
Here are a few cute samples made with this set - 
     
*For more information on this charity - please check out their website at - http://www.rmhc.org
Hope you never have to use Ronald McDonald Charities - but let's see what we can do together to support this wonderful cause!  Have a great happy and healthy day.  ~Maureen 

No comments: