So I held two sessions of Stamping 101 - learning the basics of stamping last week and had so much fun. It was all people new to stamping, that just weren't sure what it was all about. After introducing myself, doing a catalog tour, and getting to know them and their level of stamping - we made three cute little projects that let them get hands on with some of our products -
1) Bookmark - used our twine, Idea Book and Catalog, two punches, clear stamp set and block, ink pads, snail and gems.
2) Gift bag - used our gift bags, Big Shot, Sale-a-bration catalog, embossing folders, snips, Designer Series Paper, clear stamps, blocks, clothespins, glue dots and ribbon.
3) Gift cards - used our heavy weight and light weight Whisper White card stock, Occasions catalog, photopolymer stamp set, blocks, several ink pads, two-step stamping, pearls and dimensionals.
Will be doing two more of this type of classes this month. In the future (maybe April) I will offer a Stamping 102 Class - Beyond the Basics. Stop back soon to see more of what I'm up to. ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary