- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ - October Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Sunday, January 31, 2016
Sunday Morning Musings - my style!
I love Sunday mornings - I love God - I love coffee - I love family - I love stamping and thus begins a new feature of my blog - Sunday Morning Musings. Blog posts that will cover these topics and more - but probably - mostly COFFEE -
No - really - I think it is. I drink a minimum of 2 pots of coffee a day. And my favorite flavor of coffee - is coffee flavored coffee :). I own over 200 coffee mugs, I never ever ever run out of coffee. I carry instant BOLD coffee packets in my purse to add to restaurant coffee. I absolutely love chocolate covered coffee beans. I have my original Starbucks Gol card when they were still black, not gold, and when I go into Starbucks the baristas are always amazed by it. Hmmmm - is that enough evidence? So as I sit here this morning doing my Bible study, drinking an amazing cup of French Roast coffee, and getting ready for church - I am praising God for the deliciousness of coffee (among many other blessings).
So as far as stamping - I wanted to share an adorable tea bag holder (I need to adapt it to hold the Starbucks VIA packets - watch for that in the future.) Here's a preview of it -
Just click HERE for full details and I'll see you next Sunday with more musings! ~Maureen