So finally got a chance for another Gramma Day - starting through the crew again with Paisley. We are started out our day with lunch at Red Robin, I only took one picture and when I looked at it at home it was so blurry :( But we had a delightful lunch - good food and chatting and laughing. Love the sweetness in this girl - I do Gramma Day for her - but she makes me feel so special. After lunch she wanted to paint - so off we went to a local clay store. Here she is working on her project.
More artistry -
You have to leave the pieces and pick up a few days later so they can glaze and fire them - so here she is posing with her piece a few days later.
And a close up of her adorable little dragon. She did a great job! After painting we went to a couple stores - picked up a treat for her brother and sister and headed home.
Had a great time with you honey - looking forward to our next special day! ~Gramma
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale