- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Shower for Jen....
Hi all - My new neighbor Jen is expecting her second child and I went to her baby shower on Sunday. It was given by her Mother in law and Sister in law and it was just lovely. I wanted to share my gift for her - first here is the baby afgan I made for her. I love making these giant granny square afgan, as they are fast and I think beautiful. It's edged with a bit of a ruffle.Here is the gift bag and card I stamped for her... and the baby onsie I stamped for her (done using iron on transfer sheets for printers) - how cool is that.Here's a close up of the butterflies - hope she liked the gifts. I'm working on a gift for baby's room once she arrives - so watch for that coming soon :) See you soon ~Maureen