Friday, April 29, 2011

More RAKs and Health Update

Hi all -






Today I'd like to share some lovely RAKs from my friends! First this cheery Easter card from my friend Karen - This adorable Get Well Card from my friend Kathy - and this lovely Easter card from my friend Elaine -

Thank you all for thinking of me and my crew. Your cards made my days!!!

PS - For those of you who have been following my health woes with the tick bite and relapsing fever - I started my treatment on Wed., and have experience mild side affects - nausea, dizziness, some issues with my stomach and digestion, and a headache. But none of the terrible side affects I could have had. So I have 8 days to go and hopefully this will be the end of all the symptoms I've been battling for the last several years. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: