Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quick little thank you-

This month we celebrated our annual Multi-cultural Day celebration at the college I work at and I had several of my international students help me with a panel discussion and manning a table where we were selling Beads for Life. I couldn't have done it without them, so came up with this quick little thank you - a stack of candy bars wrapped in discontinued DSP. Then I tied them together with twine and added a thank you note I printed from the computer. To me it was just a little thing I could do to make the thank you note more special - but it was even better when some of the students picked them up and LOVED them. You'd have thought I'd spent hours on them. Here's a bunch of them waiting for pick up.

Even though it was a small thank you - their help meant the world to me! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: