- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
Monday, June 28, 2010
Watercolor Roses - I'm not sure if I ever shared these on my blog before - and if I did I apologize. I just came across this picture and realized how lovely these looked. They were a project from our watercolor class last year (watch for another coming up in the next few months. These were made using the spreading water technique where you emboss your image - I used clear emboss on our sparkly paper - and then spritz it till water puddles. Then you put a drop or so of reinker in each puddle and it spreads out to give you layers and depth of color. Then we cut the roses out and layered on a three layer tag - I love them. Here is a close up picture of the rose and you can see just how love the colors blend. Enjoy!