Friday, June 11, 2010

June SSS gifts - Part III

Here is the amazing gift I received from my Secret Sis along with this lovely card.The mail holder is stamped with craft ink and embossed and then they added the pretty ribbon and bow. It looks perfect on top of my white cabinets.And since it was my gift I had to show that I've found a use for it. Our Stampin' Success magazines fit in it perfectly - so the back section has 12 in it, and I'll be able to do another 12 in the front section - how great is that. I'll always have them right at my fingertips. Thank you so much SSS!
I also wanted to share this beautiful gift that Karen received. First the gift bag was done entirely with cardstock and dsp. There was a coordinating container of Giradelli candy. And then this fantastic little desk kit of cards, tags, and gift cards. How beautiful is that!

Check back tomorrow -there's still more to show.

No comments: