Saturday, March 6, 2010

Trip of a Lifetime

Paul and I were reminiscing yesterday while looking at pictures of our Alaskan Cruise 30th anniversary trip. It was so amazing - can't believe it was almost 4 years ago. We were hoping to win the incentive trip through Stampin' Up! and do a repeat trip for our 35th, but with all that has been going on I don't think I'll be able to do that. But we certainly were blessed to be able to go this time and will always have those memories. Everything was so beautiful and pictures never can do it justice, but I want to share just a few. Here was a stop on our Totem Tour.
This beautiful picture was leaving Tracy Arm after an early morning trip to see the glacier and blue ice.Finally, this is my sweetie and I at Butchart Gardens - my downline surprised me with this stop as an anniversary gift and it meant the world to us. I hope everyone gets to experience the beauty of an Alaskan cruise at least once in their lifetime.

No comments: