Monday, March 8, 2010

Secret Stampin' Sisters - March (Part I)

Well - this past Saturday was our Quarterly "Calling ALL Crazy Stamping Ladies" meeting for my downline. We had our regular Secret Sister exchange with some great items - so, since I actually remembered to take pictures -I thought I'd share. This will be the first post with a few more to follow. Since the gifts are given in secret until our reveal party in December I can only say who received, but not who made - but I still hope you enjoy seeing the great creativity in our group!

This first gift was Karen's an adorable Easter basket with some goodies.and her SSS also made her this amazing assortment of cards. Next is Diane hold the Easter Bunny Pig candy jar filled with nummy chocolates, and she also received a beautiful monogrammed set of note cards in a folder. The picture turned out dark, so I am going to try and lighten it, and if it gets better, I'll post that later.
Julie's SSS gave her this little spring tin decorated with SU's felt flowers and filled with Jelly Bellies - yum!and she also received this decorated pen and monogramed notepaper set. Isn't this just so much fun - if you want to join in the fun contact me now regarding being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and part of my downline. Watch for more tomorrow!

No comments: