If you brought a friend to my Open House you got to do a BONUS project - here it is ~Instructions for Bonus Bird Punch Treat Holder
1) Pour about 10 Jr. Mints (or candy of your choice) into open metal container, close and put a small piece of 2-sided tape on each side of container covering seam to help seal. These containers are available many times at the $ stores -but I think I ordered mine online.
2) Wrap ribbon around container starting at one piece of tape and go all around till it meets. Be sure there is enough tape to hold it down, and cut ribbon.
3) Use the rest of the ribbon you have cut off to make a bow and attach it to the place where the ribbon meets with a glue dot. This will hide that seam.
4) Punch a scallop out of Barely Banana cardstock and adhere to top of container with a piece of 2-sided tap.
5) Using Bird punch, punch a Bashful Blue bird and a Certainly Celery branch and wing. Adhere wing and branch to bird with 2-sided tape. Adhere entire bird/branch combo to top of scallop with 2-sided tape at the bottom and 2 dimensionals stacked at the top. This will put the bird at a slight angle so you can see him better from the front of the box.
6) Add a small gem from the Eggscellent Egg kit for the birds eye.
7) Voila! You're done.
Now that you've seen all four of the Open House projects, why don't you try one and send me a picture. I'll post any that I receive.