- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Flowers - I have even MORE flowers
I have the best friends in the world. All the thoughts and prayers for my recovery have been wonderful and I have to tell you I am feeling WONDERFUL. I still get tired easy and nap a little each day - I also can't lift, etc. - but I can hardly believe I had major surgery two weeks ago. I am just so very, very thankful. Several people have given me beautiful flowers and I wanted to share them with all of you. Here is a lovely hanging impatian plant that some of those I work with brought me last week - thank you Emilie, Maureen and Julius - I love impatians!Then my good friend and downline Karen was so sweet and brought in dinner for me and Paul last Wed. - it was yummy!! She also dropped off this lovely tulip plant that we will eventually plant outside and we'll enjoy the bulbs blooming year after year. Thank you Karen!Finally - here is the most beautiful bouquet - all whites and greens for St. Patty's Day! My dear friend Kathy B (who is also in my downline) brought these Saturday morning to our meeting for me. It was perfect timing, as all the other flowers I had received were just on their last breath - so now I have beautiful fresh flowers to enjoy again for a while. What a breath of fresh air - thank you so much Kathy!