- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ - October Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Cute Card - we did the cutest card at SU Leadership this past January as one of the make and takes. I loved it because it used stamping techniques, and great dimension, but was simple enough for anyone to do and be proud of - so I decided to recreate it using what I had on hand for our January Stampers 10 club - here is the orignal I made a Leadership - and here is my knock-0ff version. I changed up the colors a bit, the sentiment, used a different ribbon and one of our new epoxy brads for the center of the flower. I like it a lot - what do you think?