Friday, February 26, 2010

Stampers 10 Club February

This was our Feb. Stampers 10 at Lyn's house. I wasn't sure I would feel well enough to go, but I did and it was great. It felt good to get out and see all my buddies and stamp together. What a great group of ladies. I was tired when I got home - but it was worth it. Here is our first project - a St. Patty's Day card. We used the polka dot embossing folder and the hugs die cut cards. The shamrock was made using the bird punch branch as the stem, and two different hearts punched for the layers. I put a little gold gem in the middle - as it reminded me of the search for the elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
The second project was a fancy fold card (easel style) that we made into a desktop calendar. It used the flower florish from the Vintage Vogue set, and the butterfly die. Everyone seemed to like the projects. Here's the calendar from the side so you can see the easel style.
And here it is from the front, although the coloring looks really washed out on this picture. I just love those little embossed butterflies.

No comments: