- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ - October Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Monday, August 17, 2009
Stampers 10 Club...
Our new rotation of our Stampers 10 club started last Sunday. I love this group of ladies - they are so much fun to stamp with. Each month we make two projects - this month we made this cute little box using Boho Backgrounds and the Boho Friends wheel - we used the wheel tone on tone with versamark on the box made of Soft Suede - it looks so rich. Then added the medallion using Dusty Durango and Bermuda Bay - I love the way it turned out - these colors just shout SOUTHWEST!
We also made this lovely card - my whole group knows I love the purples and greens together (my fav color combo is Mellow Moss and Perfect Plum) - but I wanted to use our new DSP Cottage Wall and the colors in there are Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry - so nice together. The set is "For All You Do" that we got FREE at the Hawaii Incentive trip - love it!!