Monday, August 10, 2009

And the WINNER is......

Okay - so this was my first Blog Candy and next time I definately need to work out some of the kinks - but of the comments that did come through with a name or email attached - I printed the comments, cut them apart and had hubby do the honors of drawing a winner. And the winner is...

Hope you win something tomorrow!!!!
Have fun!!!!
-Toni :-)
August 6, 2009 11:10 PM

Thanks Toni - I didn't win anything at Convention - but you win the Blog Candy! If you need it before out next meeting let me know - otherwise you can pick it up then. Congrats!!

For the rest of you keep checking back - I see more Blog Candy in your future :) ~Maureen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!!! I'm sooo thrilled :-) This is cool!!!! How fun :-) You made my day!!!! Thanks a bunch.
-Toni :-)