Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Be a CRAZY STAMPING LADY for less! Plus a BONUS from me!

Wouldn't you LOVE to be a Crazy Stampin' Lady (a CSL)?

Here is a fantastic opportunity to sign up to be a demonstrator, with a BONUS from me to boot! Join SU now and get all the benefits of being a demonstrator - the discount, the support, the monthly newsletter, the ideas and much more. Plus I'm throwing in a $20 gift certificate from the current catalog or mini!! That's an additional $20 of merchandise FREE - if you sign up to join my crew of CSL's.

Why wouldn't you want to??
The cool thing about this offer is... it is geared toward the person that already has a lot of Stampin' Up! product and just need the basics to get started. Which translates into "give me a discount" on the things I want to order - without you having to invest in the $199 regular kit'! This is great!! This limited-time special Mini Starter Kit (shown below) contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business. Plus all the fantastic new in-colors.
Here's what is included:
For All You Do stamp set
The In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
In-Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Catalogs Order forms and basic business tools

Plus you'll get all of the great online support and ideas through the Demonstrator Stampin' Up! website as well as support from myself and my group of CRAZY STAMPING LADIES!! For this offer you must sign-up with paperwork from me - so let me know ASAP as this offer ends SOON.
or
If you're interested in the full kit you can sign up today at http://www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net/ - click on the "Start Your Own Business" tab; Click on Join Now and use the password "CSLs" to sign up. Before you know it - you'll be as "Crazy" as me - well forget that part - that's probably not the greatest incentive :) Just email me if you have any questions. ~Maureen

No comments: