Saturday, August 29, 2009

Invitation and Bday Card for a "3" year old.....

So here is the cute birthday invitation that Heidi created - you can see more images of it at her blog - www.stampinking.blogspot.com. She found the little popcorn containers - they open up to put popcorn in - and she kept them flat and stamped popcorn from a retired SU set to fit inside. Here it is as it arrived in the mail -

and when you pull up on the popcorn it reveals the invitation - what a neat idea.

And here is my birthday card for Kamili - nothing fancy but I thought it was cute! I used the new Beary Best Friends set from the upcoming Holiday mini that starts Sept. 1 - it's an exclusive set from the Build a Bear Workshop collection - if you love bears - you'll want to check this out. If you'd like a mini - let me know and I'll get one out to you - it is GREAT! I just colored the images with colored pencils - added the 3 to the balloon - popped up the balloon and gift bag and added a little gem (hard to see in the picture) to the middle of the flower in bears fur. Layered it on some DSP - and voila' - a cute little card for a cuter little girl.

No comments: