Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet.
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Merriest Moments (156353)
· Card Stock and Paper: Basic White (159276); In Good Taste DSP (152494); Blushing Bride (131198)
· Stamp Pads: Flirty Flamingo (147052); Evening Evergreen (155576); Garden Green (147089)
· Tools: Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (56385); Scalloped Contour Dies (155560), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips (103579)
· Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin Blends Combo packs in Soft Succulent (155521); Granny Apple Green (154885); Old Olive (154892); Blending Brushes (153611);
· Basic White: 8 ½ X 5 ½ scored at 4 ¼ and burnished with the Bone Folder, remainder of sheet for stamping and diecutting
· Blushing Bride: 4.25 X 5.5
· In Good Taste Woodgrain DSP 5 ½ X 4 ¼
1. Die cut Merriest frames background in Basic White; Die cut Merriest Frames greenery overlay and shade leaves in various shades of green with blending brushes; Die cut Merriest Frames center square and stamp with Merriest Moments sentiment in Evening Evergreen
2. Stamp poinsettias from Merriest Moments stamp set with Flirty Flamingo ink on Blushing Bride paper. Stamp poinsettia center with Garden Green. Die cut Poinsettias.
3. Adhere DSP to card front with glue; Adhere colored greenery to white background and adhere to DSP. Using stamping dimensional, adhere center message. Using stamping dimensionals adhere poinsettias above and below the frame corners. Use two dimensionals for some flowers to add more dimension.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code TC6V9JKH to get full benefits from me -