Monday, December 18, 2017

Cards and Coffee - card #1

Today I'm still in a non-Christmas mood - just need a break.  I love this time of year - but I have been shopping, wrapping, stamping, writing, cooking, baking - and well, I'm sure you know.  So I'm sharing a card from my November Cards and Coffee class.  It has such a fresh and springy feel to it.  We used the Count My Blessings set from the Holiday catalog - and took it from Fall to Spring by changing up the colors a bit.  The leaves are from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP.  I have to admit - it is hard for me to choose just one side of this paper - it is all sooooo beautiful.
The layout is very simple layers with a pop of color and ombre ribbon.  The flowers were colored with watercolor pencils and blender pens.
Then to really make it come alive we added Wink of Stella to the blossoms - who doesn't like a little sparkle!
You all know I despise naked envelopes - so adding a few black and white flower images just finished it all beautifully.  Hope you like it!  If so please leave a comment.  See you soon.  Always Stamping - Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: