Thursday, April 27, 2017

Hostess Journal Gifts

So for this past round of Club Hostesses in my two clubs - I made monogrammed, decorated composition books with matching pens, when it was their month to hostess.  I love doing these - and they are a big seller at my vendor events.  I do the books with matching RSVP pens - by inserted a piece of the matching DSP into the pen around the ink tube.
Today - I am sharing four different ones - each month is different.  And I LOVE each of them.  This is a great way to use up some discontinued DSP - and make yourself a journal or notebook.
I choose a couple of coordinating layers to mount their initial on, and bling it up with some flowers and gems or pearls.
I also do the inside of the back and front covers with coordinating DSP - usually from the same packet - add a little ribbon and Voila!
My next round of one club just began and the second club will start their second round in a couple months.  This time I have another great gift for them their hostess month- and will be sharing that soon.  In the meantime - make something beautiful!! ~Maureen

No comments: