So for this past round of Club Hostesses in my two clubs - I made monogrammed, decorated composition books with matching pens, when it was their month to hostess. I love doing these - and they are a big seller at my vendor events. I do the books with matching RSVP pens - by inserted a piece of the matching DSP into the pen around the ink tube.
Today - I am sharing four different ones - each month is different. And I LOVE each of them. This is a great way to use up some discontinued DSP - and make yourself a journal or notebook.
I choose a couple of coordinating layers to mount their initial on, and bling it up with some flowers and gems or pearls.
I also do the inside of the back and front covers with coordinating DSP - usually from the same packet - add a little ribbon and Voila!
My next round of one club just began and the second club will start their second round in a couple months. This time I have another great gift for them their hostess month- and will be sharing that soon. In the meantime - make something beautiful!! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary