Before February was over I thought I'd share a bit of our Valentine's fun here. My youngest grand-daughter just turned 7 and she had to decorate her box and make her Valentine's - so she hit Grandma's stash. Here she is with her box covered with doilies and butterflies!
She and her Mom did it together as well as made all of her valentines and attached ring pops!
Here they are close-up!
Then for school we pulled out my Paper Pumpkin kit and added some little cupid's arrows to her hair -
And to Big sister Paisley's hair too. It must have been early morning - because Paisley looks tired - but I thought the hair was super cute!
Now - we can proceed to March - lol!! See you all soon! ~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment