Before February was over I thought I'd share a bit of our Valentine's fun here. My youngest grand-daughter just turned 7 and she had to decorate her box and make her Valentine's - so she hit Grandma's stash. Here she is with her box covered with doilies and butterflies!
She and her Mom did it together as well as made all of her valentines and attached ring pops!
Here they are close-up!
Then for school we pulled out my Paper Pumpkin kit and added some little cupid's arrows to her hair -
And to Big sister Paisley's hair too. It must have been early morning - because Paisley looks tired - but I thought the hair was super cute!
Now - we can proceed to March - lol!! See you all soon! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary