Saturday, February 4, 2017

It's Sale-A-Bration - don't miss out on FREE products!

Hey All - If you haven't heard Stampin' Up! is having it's huge Sale-a-bration now through March 31 - this is the best time of year to stock up - because for every $50 in product you purchase  - you'll receive your choice of a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Today I'm going to feature the Pretty Pocket Card Kit which is one of the items you could choose for FREE!  You can see the description in the image below -
At my recent Open House we each made one of these as a Make and Take project - my grand-daughter, Paisley, helped at my M&T table and everyone said she did a great job.  Here is the finished project - after the pocket is put together, the labels are adhered, and you tie the twine around for a finished pocket card.

The kit comes with envelopes - but you know I don't like naked envelopes - so we used the "Penned and Painted" stamp set to add some coordinating flowers to the envelopes.
I just LOVE how quick and easy they are - and for FREE you can have a kit of 8 to make your own.  Be sure to click on the Catalogs link on the right to check out all of our amazing products.  If you have any questions - let me know.  See you soon for more Sale-a-bration fun and samples.  ~Maureen

No comments: