Tuesday, November 8, 2016

OnStage Stampin' Up! Day 1 - Thursday - TEAM gifts!

Just got back home from Phoenix yesterday and Stampin' Up's Semi-annual OnStage event.  It was absolutely great!  Our TEAM met for dinner at the Rose and Crown Pub on Thursday - for those of us who could get there by then.  It was my first time eating Poutine - and it was AMAZING!  It was just a really nice time to get together and kick off a fun weekend.  Here are my Team gifts for those who made it - a spool of sparkly ribbon (the got to choose silver or Sweet Sugarplum) and a cute little popcorn box filled with yummy Cracker Jack's!
These little popcorn boxes are adorable - but tiny - the bags just fit a box of Cracker Jack's.  I guess that size is better when you go to fill them with a little treat, and they are just so cute.  They measure 3 1/2" tall and about 2" wide.  Would be cute for a table favor at Thanksgiving!
So think about how you could use these in your home or business!  Need ideas - just let me know and I'd be glad to help you.
Or if you're not creative and just want some - I'll make them up for you.  Contact me for a price quote.  See you soon with more OnStage Fun!!  ~Maureen
Click on any link below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: