We made this beautiful card as one of our 2 designs at my October Cards class - and I just love it. It just seems to have a lot of fun character going on. The angled designer series paper. The flutter of speckles. That pretty lacy edge -and we can't forget that little bee.
Below you can see how we added a little flower and speckles to the envelope also. And on this card - I placed the bee lower (most likely covering a mistake - lol).
The set is called Touches of Texture and has a ton of great elements you can add to your cards for impact. These would be able to be used for a lot of different occasions - but we made ours into birthday cards.
I'm off to the Stampin' Up! demonstrator OnStage Fall Convention in Phoenix. So stay tuned for more fun to come!! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary