Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Copper Fall Leaves

Today I'm sharing the card we made at Club using our Copper Emboss powder for heat embossing.  I've been stamping nearly 20 years - and heat embossing is still a WOW for me.  We embossed the maple leaf with the copper and then sponged with fall colors of ink before cutting out on the Big Shot.


The sentiment was also embossed with copper, and it's hard to see, but we ran some copper thread around the burlap ribbon before attaching to the card - for a little extra coppery bling.

The base was made using our Timeless Textures and Gorgeous Grunge sets - just putting a smattering of the spots in Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze after doing the edges with Soft Suede and sponging.  Also - you can see above we attached the leaf just down the center - so the edges would stick up a bit and give the card some dimension.
Fall is my favorite season of the year - and all the fall colors just warm my heart.  We were fortunate enough to be in the mid-west a couple weeks ago, as all the leaves were starting to turn - such beauty!!  See you all soon!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: