Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I'm BACK!!

Okay - we're back - from two full weeks of traveling the U.S.  - what a great trip - but I'll post more on it next Monday in my personal post - but now back to stamping.  Today I'm sharing a great video for a cute little gift bag with a closing flap from Stampin' Up!  You'll need the Gift Bag Punch board to do this - but of course you'd want it any way because it is an amazing little tool.   Enjoy the video by clicking on the arrow below -

Here's another picture of the boxes that were made in the video - how cute.  If I get a chance I'll try and make one today and share tomorrow - so be sure to stop back.
Now off to catch up on my laundry, unpacking, cleaning, and of course STAMPING!!! ~Maureen
Click on image below to order the Gift Bag Punch Board!

No comments: