Sharing the two cards we are making at Saturday's Witch Hat event. Both of them are made primarily with products from the kit. The first one I made a little more spooky looking by using the darker side of the striped layer and sponging a lot on the card and elements, to give it a darker, more haunting look.
While the second card uses the same set, but the brighter side of the striped layer and no sponging. I added a couple of pieces of the web doilies to give it a little dimension, rather than stamping the webs like I did above. I really like how both turned out - and they are very different - but use a lot of the same components. Cool to show different looks with the same set.
Halloween is going be here before you know it!!! Are you ready? (Insert evil laugh) See you soon! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary