Thursday, May 14, 2015

April Christmas Cards Stamp Camp - Part 1

Sharing the first card we made at my April Christmas Card Stamp Camp.  It's a little non-traditional for a Christmas card - but I really like it.  I used Snowflake Soiree and stamped the Snowflake in Coastal Cabana, then punched out with the flower punch.  To give it some pop, I stamped a small snowflake with Momento Black and punched just the center to add to the center of the large snowflake.  Then added a gem in the middle.  Some of these items are retired - but its that in-between time on our catalogs that I end up doing that.  Good thing is the new Catty that starts in June has some Christmas card sets this year - woo, hoo!!!

Added my sentiment, layered it up, popped on some ribbon and all done - beautiful!!  ~Maureen

No comments: