My most recent Gramma Day was last weekend - this time I got to spend the day with the lovely Miss Kamili. We had such a great day together. She wanted lunch at the Cheesecake Factory - and she is such a "foodie." She ordered the kid's bowtie pasta with Alfredo and said it was good but mentioned how much better it would be with mushrooms and shrimp - lol!
Here's a picture of the two of us that we were able to get a kind gentleman to snap just outside the Mall.
Then it was off to do some crafting - she painted this cute little LOVE sign for her bedroom. After it dried the entire thing was coated in clear with glitter and it came out great!
Finally - finished the day with some yummy Frozen Yogurt before heading back home where she journaled in her Gramma journal and brought a little gift back to each of her brothers and her sister.
We really did have a great day together - she is just a delight. I love hearing about her friends, school and all the things she likes. She shared that when she grows up she thinks she wants to be a teach for kids with special needs - and I think she'd be just amazing at that. Can't wait till our next special day sweetie!! ~Gramma
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary