Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello There....

So - I know, I know - I've been missing in action.  Wow, the packing, getting ready for retiring at work, and trying to sell a  house really takes it out of a gal.  I thought I was tired before - lol!  So I'm so sorry that - really have been slacking off in the area of blogging.  But today I'm sharing a simple - but really cute card.
As soon as I saw this vine in the catalog - I had to have it.  This card has been made in just about every color imaginable - and it is cute every time.  So we made this at last week's down line meeting, and then - rather than reinvent the wheel - we made it again at my Cute and Clean cards.  I really love it.  The little blossoms are punched, curved and pearls colored with sharpies are added to the centers.  Then we attached them to the vine with glue dots.  I really love this card - hope you do too.  ~Maureen

No comments: