Here's a side view to show the dimension of the flowers and the banner. I was really happy how this turned out. Hope you like it too!!~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, March 30, 2014
March Christmas Card I SAB Style
I had to share today's first Christmas card from my Stamp Camp quick - before Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow. I challenged myself and just had to create one Christmas card using SAB products and this is what I came up with. It uses the Decorative Dots embossing folder - that I love, and I will be so sad when it is no longer available after tomorrow. And then I was able to use the "You're Lovely" set for the flowers. After coloring the images red; and stamping three more and punching them with the 6 pointed flower on the Boho Blossoms punch - we created this.