Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Christmas Card I SAB Style

I had to share today's first Christmas card from my Stamp Camp quick - before Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow.  I challenged myself and just had to create one Christmas card using SAB products and this is what I came up with.  It uses the Decorative Dots embossing folder - that I love, and I will be so sad when it is no longer available after tomorrow.  And then I was able to use the "You're Lovely" set for the flowers.  After coloring the images red; and stamping three more and punching them with the 6 pointed flower on the Boho Blossoms punch - we created this.
Here's a side view to show the dimension of the flowers and the banner.  I was really happy how this turned out.  Hope you like it too!!
Stop back soon to see the 2nd card design we made. ~Maureen

No comments: