Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Adorable little purse CASE

So I found this adorable little purse on Brenda Quintana's blog - www.qbeesquest.blogspot.com - and fell in love with it.  I really love covering nuggets with DSP - is such a great presentation - but I also love SU's New Scalloped Tag Topper punch - and here I got to do both.  You can find the full tutorial on her blog - and it is easy to follow - so I we made this as one of our projects at my last Downline meeting. 
 The picture above is a bit dark, but below you can see it from the side with the nuggets inside.
This design could be changed up with other DSP for any holiday - think I'll come up with something for St. Patty's for my student workers.  Check back soon to see what else we did at the downline meeting.  Here are the ladies in the midst of their creating and chatting.  Nothing better than stamping with friends.
See you soon!! ~Maureen

No comments: