- SHOP NOW!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
March Christmas Card II
So here is the 2nd card we made this month at my Christmas Cards Stamp Camp. It is a much more subtle, natural card. The Dove stamp set is retired, but until the new catty comes out - or even the holiday mini - Christmas sets are slim pickins. This card was inspired by a banner I saw in church - it was white with a burlap center and a beautiful white peace dove.
This dove's not white - but I think it's lovely stamped in Brown Sugar ink - and the Pistachio olive branch makes for a beautiful color combo. Below is a close up of how we used linen thread to tie up the burlap ribbon and give it some dimension.