- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
March Christmas Card II
So here is the 2nd card we made this month at my Christmas Cards Stamp Camp. It is a much more subtle, natural card. The Dove stamp set is retired, but until the new catty comes out - or even the holiday mini - Christmas sets are slim pickins. This card was inspired by a banner I saw in church - it was white with a burlap center and a beautiful white peace dove.
This dove's not white - but I think it's lovely stamped in Brown Sugar ink - and the Pistachio olive branch makes for a beautiful color combo. Below is a close up of how we used linen thread to tie up the burlap ribbon and give it some dimension.