Saturday, March 9, 2013

LaLaLoopsie Party

Today is Makai's LaLaLoopsie Party for her 5th Birthday - here are the absolutely adorable invitations my daughter Heidi made for the party - they are a combo of punches and free-hand cutting.  LOVE THEM!!  You can see more of her work at her link to the lower right of my blog - click on Stampin' King.
So in sticking with the "PINK" theme :)  I created this cute little birthday card.  It uses one of our SAB sets and the imbedded emboss technique.
 Here's the close of up the popped up scallop and the card detail.  The image was done with the direct to stamp technique using markers.
 For the inside I wanted to try out our new photo-polymer set from SU. These stamps are amazing as they stick like magic and make great images.  But - it was difficult with all the little letters (not difficult - tedious), as I had to take each one off and on and as I used them.  But it is a fun set to personalize with, and very inexpensive - see my post from yesterday.
So Makai wanted a Target gift card, but I really couldn't just hand her that, so I wrapped up a cute little "Hello Kitty" book and added some fun ribbon - note the "XOXO" on the envelope.  Hope she likes it.
 
I'll post pictures of her party soon.  
Today is also my daughter, Jenee's Birthday!! Happy birthday Hon - we love you.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

No comments: