Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucky Me!!

Hi all - well - as I've told you before I'm a bit Irish - my maiden name was O'Reilly.  So I love St. Patty's day!!  As we speak there is corned beef and cabbage cooking in Guinness in the crock pot for dinner.  So today I wanted to share a St. Patty's card we made at my last cards Stamp Camp.  It uses the single stamp from SU! "Lucky You".  When I mounted mine, I cut it apart, so I could mount the shamrock separate from the Lucky - just to make it easier to stamp them alone.
 
The colors are Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Old Olive.  The middle shamrock is punched out, mounted on the scallop and popped up on dimensionalsThe we added a few gems and LUCKY!!  I have seven brothers and one sister - and had the best intentions of making these and getting them stamped and out to all of them by today - but guess what - that did  not happen :)  So I sent them a picture of the card in an email :)  Oh well - maybe next year.  So for St. Patty's here is my Irish wish to all of you!
The luck of the Irish to ya!! See ya soon!! ~Maureen

No comments: