Friday, October 19, 2012

It's an Amazing Offer - Sat. Oct. 20th

Earn 10 FREE Ink Pads!!
and a 1/2 price stamp set from me to boot!



Stampin Up! announced this week that they are holding a fun contest tomorrow, Saturday Oct. 20, for their demonstrators!!!
They are having a company wide Book-a-Thon.  So I have decided to play along and have set a goal for myself of adding 5 parties to my calendar!!!!
That's where I need your help!!!

I am asking you to schedule and hold a Christmas Card Party, Christmas Scrapbook Party, or a Birthday Card Party with your friends!!!!  We can collaborate on what you'd like to do with your guests.  I have several available dates between November 1st and December 16th, so grab your calendar and call me!

And here is what's in it for you:
When you say "YES" to hostessing a party - I'll send out a current catalog, mini catalog and hostess packet to you - and on the day of your party you'll receive a special hand-stamped  HOSTESS gift made just for you.

If you host a qualifying party ($150 in orders, pre S&H and tax) you can choose any current stamp set for 1/2 price
(up to a $25 value) from our current catalogs - in addition to the hostess benefits SU offers!!
AND if you host a party that subtotals $450 or more pre S&H and tax, you will receive a FREE set of 10 ink pads (value $49.95) in the color family of your choice in addition to the 1/2 price set and SU benefits - how great is that!!.

All you have to do is either call or text me at 805/404-8183 or send me an email to crazystampinglady@gmail.com and then I will contact you to set the date and plan your event!!!!  Get ready to have a FUN stamping time with family and friends!!  NOTE: This offer is not available to current club members or current workshops on my calendar - but you can always book another :)
Everyone who hostesses will also be invited to my annual Hostess Appreciation event next year!!

Thanks so much for helping me win in this contest!
I love being your creative coach and demonstrator!!!!

Maureen G Rauchfuss
YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
805/404-8183 cell
Email: crazystampinglady@gmail.com

No comments: