Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm Fallin' for You!

Or at least the leaves on this card are.  Here is card two from our Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp.  I especially love the French Foliage stamp set on page 86 of the current catalog.  It is beautiful - but what I love is the little image of water spots.  For those of you who live where the leaves change, that little touch of a bit of muddy water splatter on the leaves, makes them look so real.  We also used the Elegant Lines embossing folder for the background - to me it gave me the feel of the swirling fall winds that blow the leaves around.  We stamped, splattered and cut out the leaves, curled up the edges of the leaves and popped them up with dimensionals.  I really love the look.
The colors we used were Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Early Espresso.  You can purchase all materials for this card online here at my website.  Stop back soon for the Christmas Card we made at this stamp camp.  ~Maureen

No comments: