Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crafty Candles

I found a bunch of these cute little fall candles with copper like tops on sale at a local grocery store - how weird is that - and they smelled amazing!!  So I decorated them with some pretty fall colored ribbon and Stampin' Ups! Copper buttons and the leaves from "Gently Falling".  Here is a sampling.

They turned out so lovely.  Here is a close up of one of them below.  First I wrapped coordinating DSP around the candle, then wrapped the ribbon - but the bow together and tied the ends of the ribbon through the button to hold it all together.  You can see I added a couple little twigs with hot glue to each to give them that natural look.  I checked the store this week, and the candles were gone - but I have two left and unless I sell them they will definitely be gracing my home soon. 
Thanks for stopping by - see you soon - Maureen

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

These are gorgeous. Thanks for blessing my day. :)