Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Kamili

Last week we celebrated Kamili's 6th Birthday - just can't believe how fast the year's are flying by....where are my babies :)  Here's Heidi and Kamili gettting candles ready -
And here's my sweetie blowing out those candles -
The party was a Monster High themed party - here's the candy buffet that Heidi set up for the group....the kids (and Moms) loved it!
 When I came into the house with the balloons Kamili came running up to me and said - and I quote - "Isn't that the cutest skull you ever saw?"  Now that's a statement I thought I'd never here from my 6 year old grand daughter.  (LOL)
All in all - we had a wonderful time - great fun, food, friends and family - what more could we ask for.  Happy Birthday Baby Girl!! We love you!!  ~Gramma Maureen

No comments: