Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards...

Today I want to share the first card we did at my Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp camp last week.   THIS IS MY FAVORITE.  I know I got inspiration for this from somewhere - but where --??  Anyway I put my own twist on it and came up with this.  What a nice "thinking of you" card to send - I love everything about it.  First it uses our Crumb Cake cardstock - which I LOVE.  To me it gives a nice warm, kinda country look to the card. The florishes and that bold circle are from Daydream Medallions on page 117 of the big SU catalog.  This set also coordinates with our Floral Frames framelits for easy cutting out. 
I also used my new favorite punch on page 184 of the catalog - Elegant Butterfly - added some pretty tone on tone florishes the butterfly wings and a couple pearls for the body.  I just think it came out so pretty.  You can see all these products in our catalogs at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithmaureen/catalogs Hope you liked it also - stop back soon to see more creations and hopefully inspiration!  ~Maureen

No comments: