- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Bleached Out Images
Our Club technique this month was "Bleached Out Images" - here is our technique card for our binders.
Here is a close-up of the bleached out image. I used the tips of a worn out blender pen (the ones that no longer blend), but you can also use a paint brush. Gel bleach is a little easier to work with as it's a bit thicker and will not spill quite as easily. I always use it when doing this at a workshop - just easier to handle. Below you can see a close up of the image. You can keep bleaching to get it all pure white if you want, but each color of cardstock bleaches out a little differently, and I like the different tones you get when you just put the bleach on and see what happens. This coloring reminds me of stonewashed jeans.