Monday, June 18, 2012

Trip to Prescott

A couple weeks ago I took a trip to Prescott, AZ with my hubby, Paul.  We're looking at possibly retiring eventually in that area.  It is so beautiful - the weather is great - wonderful small town atmosphere - and some of the friendliest people around.  Here is a view from the balcony of our hotel room - look at all the green!
Here is the courthouse in the center of town - it is truly the hub!  Almost every evening and summer; and weekend evenings the rest of the year - there is some sort or program or concert going on.  It is so nice - families everywhere playing, relaxing and just enjoying the evening.
 Here's another view of the courtyard area.
We had an amazing dinner at Prescott Brewery - I opted for two appetizers and they were huge - Nachos on the left and fried dill pickles on the right - yum!!
Had to wash it down with some of the best beer I have ever had. I am not a beer lover at all - but this is their "pale ale" and it is mild, smooth and leaves and amazing taste of hops on your taste buds.  I really enjoyed it.
And here's what hubby got - their blue cheese, peppercorn burger.  It was huge and tastes soooo good.  I had one last year and LOVED it.  If you ever get a chance to go to Prescott, check it out - I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Bye for now!  ~Maureen

No comments: