Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Downline Meeting Project

So last Saturday was our Quarterly downline meeting - and we had a great time.  Lisa and her downline provided wonderful goodies for us to eat and Heidi and her downline were in charge of our project.  I have to apologize ahead of time for the off color and blurryness - I had the wrong setting on my camera :(  But the project was adorable - this cute little cupcake holder using the new "Make a Cake" set and a few of our new In-colors.  She had us create the base of the box and embellish it as shown below - we could pick pink or blue.
Then we created and punched the insert for a cupcake to fit in.  How fun would it be to present a friend or co-worker; or friend who is a co-worker :) with a cute little cupcake sitting in this box on their birthday.  I would just LOVE it!!
 
Thanks for a great project ladies - and thank you for stopping by.  Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of the project.  To see more of Heidi's creations stop by her blog - www.stampinking.blogspot.com 
~Maureen

No comments: