Monday, June 25, 2012

Stamper's Club Hostess Gift

My hostesses for my Club are a wonderful group of ladies.   I love stamping with them every month.  June of this year is our new round of Stamper's Club and our first hostess was Jen B.  Thank you Jen!!  So for my club hostesses this year I decided to make a wipe off board for them to leave notes in their home.  I purchased colorful frames and some great Crayola white board markers - these markers write so bold and beautifully and match the brightness of the frames.  Each hostess will get decorated frame for their month.  To be able to see the writing better I used a piece of lined notebook paper under the glass.  Looks adorable, and gives you lines to keep your writing straight. 
Hope you enjoyed this project - stop back soon!! ~Maureen

No comments: