Finally Zavian - got his face painted with his favorite thing in the world - a basketball!!
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Friday, May 18, 2012
Paisley's Special Day
Last week we celebrated my oldest grand-daughter's 9th birthday with a rainbow theme. I just cannot believe she is 9. I remember vividly how my life changed the first time I held her in my arms - and since her I was blessed five more times with grandbabies. Thank you Lord! So here's the special girl with her cousin Kamili! Jenee decorated the house and the patio all in the rainbow theme - it looked so pretty.
We had a great time celebrating and visiting - stop by tomorrow to see the cute "rainbow" craft we made. ~Maureen