Thursday, April 5, 2012

Prince's Lego Birthday!! Part I

My Grandson Prince is Lego crazy!!  At Christmas he asked for Legos and was disappointed because although he got Legos, he got other stuff too!  So for his birthday when asked what he wanted - he said Just Legos!!  So I had to go with that theme for his card and gift - here is the card I made him.  I love the primary colors -
 And here is his gift all wrapped, with the card by it -
Here is a close-up of the legos I added to the bag - so easy - so cute!!  And so lego-y :)  Just rectangles of cardstock and six punched circles popped up on dimensionals on each rectangle - love it!!
And here is our handsome birthday boy with the lego set we gave him - just one of MANY he received - and note the big smile :)  Happy birthday sweet boy!! Stop back tomorrow to see more of his party!
See you soon!!  ~Maureen